Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

"It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better..."

I don't know where this quote: "It gets worse before it gets better" actually originated from but it wasn't from me. However, regarding health and detoxifying your body, this is a true statement from my personal experience. Today I feel kind of bad but working through it. They say when you first start something like this it takes awhile for your body to adjust.

Most people quit before it gets better but I don't want to be in that statistic so I'm going to ride this wave out. What did I do to make my day a little better? I drank a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar diluted with water and I made some home made apple sauce in the Vitamix! I placed 1 1/2 apples in and blended away. It took about 10 seconds. I love the Vitamix!

Do I feel better yet? Well, it didn't take long before I did! ;) Let's see how the rest of the day pans out. As for the rest of the morning? I am going to take a 1/2 teaspoon of Chlorofresh (picture is listed below) to give myself a pick me up and minty fresh breath with it's minty flavor.  In addition, we will be drinking an energizing smoothie today.

We actually had a ton left over from yesterday and we placed it in empty water jugs. You have to do what you can do in the beginning with a limited budget. We couldn't go to the store again until today. Don't condemn yourself through the process for not being perfect. Step by step is the key. This quote is another one I love to brighten up your day: "People who do stuff, do stuff!" -Banning Leibscher. The goal is to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment